Tuesday, December 15, 2009

November and December Adventures



My "North Pole" tree this year

Jared and I got a night out (finally) My amazing friend Cyndi watch all the kids so that we could go to his work Christmas party




Every year Jared's parents parents send new Nativity sets for the kids. We make sure to spend an evening reading from Luke as we open and show them their new Nativities. This is something we look forward to every year. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa





We spend an evening making Gingerbread houses





...and another evening making sugar cookies with friends








Every year, since Joshua was born, my dad is a "reader" a couple of times a season on the "Polar Express". So every year we have gone on rehersal, but this was the first year that we actually got to be on the same train the same night as my dad which made this year's train ride extra special!














So I realize that I have been way behind in my blogging and for family who keeps checking, I am so sorry. These pics are posted most recent first. It was over a month ago that we took these pictures at temple square, but still wanted to share them







































4 comments:

J-miffs said...

I check your site regularly to see what is happening. Thank you for posting the pictures--it keeps me kind of connected. Britny, you look great! We miss you so much.
Love,
Rhonda

Bradshaw Adventures said...

I think of you every time I post and I will make it more often-I promise! So glad you keep checking-we miss you tons too!

Jenn Tobin said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family! I love and miss you guys, SOOO much!! Thanks for sharing your fun times. Glad you and Jared got a night out, you deserved it!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You look HOT!!! How did you lose all that baby weight? Your kids look so old!!!