Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Overview of October (finally!)


We found this amazing place last year where you take a hayride out to pick your own pumpkins I think we will do it this way every year!




Cyndi and her kids came out with us


Grandma Lynn came too!




Joshua drove the tractor home (on the guys lap of course)




Then it was carving time!

Gabe will eat anything!





William with his spider

Mike (our friend) baby eating pumpkin

Jared's...creation
Shoot...I guess you can't really see Josh's. His was half happy and half sad.

Gracey (our angel) taking a few steps at the ward Christmas party
Harry Potter and....Fire guy I guess
The happiest little devil ever!!

Who is always up to no good!




Trick-or-treating with Mike


The twins helped hand out the candy






Sorry the writing is so brief and not too many detail, but i wanted to get the pictures posted so that our Alaska family could enjoy and see what we have been up to!
























4 comments:

Jessica & Royce said...

ward Christmas party?

~Kreitzers said...

FUN! It is good to see what you are up to. The twins Halloween costumes were super cute....although didn't you have them mixed up ;) I believe that little girl is going to take right after her mother! I miss you!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

We totally wanted Gabe to be the Angel and Gracey the little devil, but Gabe was not as cute in the dress! Miss you too Angie!
Jess-whoops...good call, you know what I meant!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

The cheeks of that cute little devil kill me. I want to pinch them!!!!