Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Twins bedtime conversation last night

I could dedicate an entire blog just to the twins interactions with each other.  It is such a treat watching them together.  I think I have a few advantages of having boy/girl twins instead of boy/boy or girl/girl.  Gabe couldn't be more boy and Gracey couldn't be more girl.  So they both have different interest and toys so there is not a whole lot of fighting between the two.  If fact, it's just the opposite, they get along so well and look out for each other.  As they talk more and more I get a kick out of there conversations.  Last night, I put them to bed at 8:30 and at 9:30 they were still chatting back and forth to each other from across the room.  I sat outside and listened them for a good 20 minutes

"Bart (Fart) Gabe, Bart"
Gabe then makes a "raspberry" noise with his mouth and they would laugh and laugh
"Bart, GeeGee, Bart"
Then Gracey "GeeGee" would make a raspberry with her mouth and they would laugh and laugh and it went back and forth about a dozen times til...

Gracey:   "Knock, Knock Gabe"
Gabe:      "Who dere?"
Gracey:    "Nana"
Gabe:       "Nana, do?"
Gracey:     "Gabe turn!!"
Gabe:        "Knock, knock"
Gracey:     "Who dere?"
Gabe:        "Nana"
Gracey:      "Nana, do?"
Gabe         "GeeGee turn"

Then they laugh hysterically and then repeat and this seriously went back and forth til they finally fell asleep at 10!  Adorable.  I need to somehow get it on video, but not sure how...But I do know that I have some of their evening wrestling matches on video that I will try to figure out how to upload just cause it is so darn cute!

4 comments:

Jaymerz said...

haha, those 2 are so cute!!

cynthia said...

It's worth tending those two in the evening and putting them to bed just to see the wrestling matches.

I'll try to get the word out...

Collings Family said...

Oh your blog is so cute! I enjoy sitting behind you guys in sacrament meeting soooo much cause those two are so dang funny! Also funny: Will's face when you were unveiled in Primary!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Good idea cyndi! I should be bribing babysitters with great nightly entertainment! Molly, we rotate who we sit by each Sunday so that you don't miss hearing the talks more then one Sunday at a time. and William's face was awesome! He keeps bringing it up..."Mom, remember when you had the bag over your head...?"