Monday, May 9, 2011

Just in case you haven't had enough yet....

My Little Chef!!
 Gracey is on a cooking kick.  I can't do anything in the kitchen without her wanting to help.  She is always saying "Cook Mom COOK!!!"  So we have been doing way too much baking around here and it's totally Gracey's fault;-)  The other week we make mini chocolate bunt cakes.  Between batches I went to check find Gabe (to see what he was destroying) when I came back Gracey was closing the hot oven with her oven mits on...
While I was out of the room she smeared some batter onto the bottom of a pan and put it carefully in the oven.  Everyday I have some crazy reminder that I can't take my eyes off the twins for a moment!!


 The other morning she helped herself to a cube of soft butter then dumped all my expensive spices in.  Yes, the entire container of whole cloves, ginger, cream of tarter and cinnamon. 
 Oh and marshmallows!
"Yummy mommy, this is LISOUS!!"
Have I mentioned she is potty trained?!!!!  I can't tell you how amazingly wonderful it is to just have one child in diapers!!  She just decided one day that she was done with diapers and that was it!!  Gabe has no desire and is just ticked off that he doesn't get any gum when Gracey does.  Although he tries to trick me.  He will sit down and "pretend" to pee and stand up and quickly close the lid so that I can't see that there is no pee in the potty.  Or he will flip the switch off and then on again on our little musical potty so that it will play the potty music.... "Mommy a pee, a gum"  "No, Gabe.  No pee, no gum" is a daily conversation of ours.
 One of his many fat lips after running into the wall..or couch...or door...
This is what a room typically looks like after Gabe has been in there.
Doing his infamous  "Whoo Hoo!!" 

No comments: