Sunday, August 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIEL AND GRACEY!





















Our little babies turned 1 today! They are happy, healthy very different babies, with their own little individual personalities!
Gabriel is so pleasant and smiles a huge grin at everyone who looks at him! He has an endless appetite (as you can see)
Gracey has a lot more attitude and has to get to know you before there will be any smiling! She has an obvious soft spot for her daddy and lights up at the sound of his voice!
Both babies are crawling everywhere, pulling themselves up on the furniture, emptying every cupboard they can reach and digging in my diaper bag for cheerios when I am not looking. They can both clap their hands, wave bye bye and sign for "more".
It funny, they don't really interact with each other unless they are fighting over a toy. Only once have I seen them laughing at each other, but they follow each other everywhere. They are always side by side. If one crawls up on a stool so will they other. They are amazing to watch and I look forward to them actually interacting more and more with each other!
They love watching Josh and Will and giggle and laugh over everything they do! Oh and I can't forget that they give the BEST kisses!
The world of twins has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Each day is exhaughsting and full of new adventures and disasters! I can't tell you enough I grateful I am for everyone's love, support, prayers and hands on help I know that I couldn't not have done this without all of you!
I look forward to the next year or two of adventures, many laughs and many many tears (two 3 year olds, not really looking forward to, but we will cross that bridge when we get there)
We love you Gabriel and Gracey and couldn't imagine our lives without you
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!
By the way we have flights home September 19 and plan on celebrating their 1st Birthday with all of you so plan on partying with the Bradshaw then!












5 comments:

Jaymerz said...

They are so cute!! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Happy Birthday Gracey and Gabe.

Bundy Family said...

What fun it looks like you have. They are so adorable. Good luck on the next couple of years.

camille said...

I'm thinking that YOU should be getting some kind of BIG present for your babies birthday!!! And pretty much every year for the next 2 or 3....I think I'll start that tradition at our house :) Congratulations on making it one year and I really mean that...

annie said...

Yummy little kiddos. That Gabe is soooo cute with those chubba cheeks. I loooove Gracey's hair. What dolls. You have gone through amazing hurdles and I applaud you in every way for seeming to be calm and cool when the world was in an upheaval. I've missed you tons and I'm 20 min away from S. W. so tell me when the party is and I would love to be there.

Loves,
Annemarie

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Holy cow, they are CUTE!!! Gabe is such a chunk!!! LOve it. Gracey is so feminine. Beautiful. I wish you were still in utah so i could see them in action. love ya. miss ya.