Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So lately I have been lousy at updating this thing. I think it is the heat combined with this darn pregnancy that makes me feel a little less motivated this to do anything extra. We have been busy. Josh has been involved with a "Summer Fun" program that is six weeks long Mon-Thurs 9:00-12:00 he loves it and it is a nice break for me. This week we started swim lessons which both the boys are loving and it seems like we are some water park a couple times a week to survive our particularly hot weather. Jared is done in Wyoming for a little while and spends his days in SLC which means I get him home at night-every night!! This is his first week home which ended up being such a blessing because last night I had to go to the hosptial because of my contractions were only minutes apart. They ran all the tests and stopped the contractions I meet with the doc tomorrow to see what is going on til then nothing but rest so we will see what happens. I'm only 28 weeks so way to early for this kind of drama!! So that is a quick update.
Now I need your help-I'm taking a name pole, we can't agree on baby names so let me know which ones you like best

Maxwell and Madilyn (Max and Madi)
Austin and Audry
Ashton and Adilyn
Gabriel and Gracey (Gabe and Grace)

I do like the first names having the same letter as cheesy as it may seem

11 comments:

Lee said...

I am so happy to see a post!! Im sorry you had to go to the hospital - I hope you aren't doing silly things like trying to mow the lawn...
:)
I like all your names, but Max and Mady are super cute.

Karlea said...

I love love love that you're naming your twins with the same letter in their first names. I think it's AWESOME. I love Max and Madeleine...but I also LOVE LOVE the namd Audrey (not many people use it). So I like Austin and Audrey. Too fun!!

Jenn Tobin said...

Well i am glad to hear your contractions are under control. And hopefully all will continue to be calm in that area. Glad Jared is with you every night now, that must calm you some.

And I LOVE Max and Madi, so cute!!!

Team Palin said...

I vote for Ashton and Audrey.

Rachel said...

Yay...you posted! I really like all of the names you've listed but Max and Madi is by far my favorite. Hang in there and enjoy Jared while you have him home!

Bundy Family said...

I like Max and Madi. I hope everything is ok and you can last a couple more weeks through your pregnancy.

CKW said...

I thought it was pretty well decided on Gabriel and Madilyn? I think if you do the work, you get to name (especially when you are carrying twins!)

Unknown said...

Soooo FUN to see you in SLC. I think you look absolutely fabulous. It is NOT cheesy to name twins with the same first letter...it it essensial!! LOVE IT. Collett and I agree...all 4 of your "candidate names" are good...we like them all. I love the name Audrey(and would spell it with an "e" in it). AUSTIN and AUDREY get my vote...
Collett votes for AUSTIN and AUDREY too. There are alot of Madelines around right now. Want our second choice???...definitely
GABE and GRACE.
Thanks for letting us vote. If Collett had been a boy we would have named her MAX....Grace is one of my most favorite girl's names...wonder why I didn't use it??? Hope you have no more hospital runs til the end of August.
Much love, Ronda and Collett

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Thanks for all in input. My fav is Madi and Max aswell. We still have some time till, but always taking suggestions

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I like all the combinations, but Grace and Gabriel the best! Aubrey and Austin are cute too. The more I think about all of them, the more I like all of them.

You go girl with the twins!!!

Nadine Stewart said...

Britny, I hope you take care of yourself, lots of rest girl. when r u due? Looks like Lee and I truly are related cuz I like max and madi the best too!