Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A wet day with Thomas the Train





Another year with Thomas the train in Heber. This is our third year going and first time in the rain. The boys loved it anyways-well until Will tried to meet
Mr. Topham Hat who I was alittle scared of-look at him! This was how our memorial day started followed by Jared and Josh golfing while I shopped and then we got a break in the weather a quickly put the boat in the water for the first time this year to see how it ran which was a treat. Jared spent the weekend putting new floors in the boat and recarpeting then re-doing some of the seats (I wish you could of all seen my manly husband at the sewing machine!!) it looks beautiful and still floats-bonus! We are looking forward to a summer at the lake-when the weather warms up the water a little! Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend.

2 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I miss you as well. I am a crazy person trying to finish up school, pack and move. I have two gift certificate massages I need to use and so I will be returning to Logan for sure....hopefully by myself and I would love to do lunch, dinner or whatever!

Michaelson Family said...

Jared-
Good talkin with ya yesterday
Here is our blog address
http://themichaelsonmemories.blogspot.com/