Friday, April 4, 2008

Some Easter Pics-Finally!!





So I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog page. This prenancy has cursed me with never ending headaches which if not managed carefully turn into massive migranes. So I not spent much time near the computer, but today is a good day so I'm trying to play catch up.
We spent Easter at my parents in Heber-an Easter egg hunt in the snow!! I believe that is a first! The boys had a ball anyways. I'm kicking myself for not having a picture of them in their so cute suits! Chances are I won't get them in them again anytime soon - they are at the dry cleaners trying to get out all the chocolate!! Plus Will's shirt barely fit, it was all I could do to get the top button up to put his tie on his chubby little neck!
TWINS NEWS: I am now 16 weeks and the doctor says that they are probably two healthy little BOYS. He is pretty sure on one and not so sure on the other. We scheduled anothe appointment for in two weeks to confirm. So I am the 28 year old mother of FOUR BOYS! The idea makes me tired just thinking about it!! Any great idea for boys names? - I've run out...

8 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

YEAH!! Two more boys!!! Josh and Will are SO cute, I cannot wait to see these two new ones:)

The Brown Family said...

Britny,

We are definately up for visitors. We are long past ready, feeling a little cabin fever here. Give me a call and we'll plan something around your good days.

Jaymerz said...

What adorable boys, I can't belive how big they are!!! I bet they are excited for 2 more boys, good luck with them all.

Team Palin said...

I like the name Wayne. I don't mind if you use it.

~Kreitzers said...

Well if it ain't broke don't fix it, I always say :) You are such a cute Mom with your boys! If you make them as handsome as you and Jared do you might as well have two more. I hope your headaches ease up on you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Thank you all for kind words - I've needed a little of that these days.
Wayne-We already have one child named after you remember? Plus Jared right now is voting for one to be John and the other Wayne-He is out of his mind!!

Team Palin said...

I vote for John and Wayne. If that doesn't work for you, I know Jared always liked the names Luke and Duke. Anyways we can discuss it when I get there, I am excited to come out and see everyone.

rondalee said...

Britny....I get all the news from Rachel... I am just realizing I've never commented directly to you...Congratulations...the thought of you with twin boys plus J&W makes me smile...Ok, so it makes me laugh out loud! Grandma Rae loves to be asked for name suggestions...she always has lots of ideas, she sent me a whole list of names begining with Z that she liked...darn it I didn't use any.
Send me your email so we an contribute...actually I think you should run a CONTEST in the family, everyone gets one entry and if you choose anyone's suggstion they should get a prize...like, a week tending the twins! I bet you'd get lots of ideas...actually I have 2 sets of twin boy names for you. Keep eating...love those maternity clothes!

Much love, Aunt Ronda