Friday, April 18, 2008

It's a boy....And a GIRL!!!!!

Yesturday I went to the doctor for my 17 week appointment and learned that we are having a boy and a girl, not two boys. We are all so excited!!!!!
My in-laws are visiting from Alaska all week so things have been busy. Last night they threw me a baby shower in Logan (for two boys, but things can be exchanged) It was so wonderful to see friends I haven't seen since we moved to South Weber-what a treat!! Thank you all for coming and for such wonderful gifts. More than anything thank you for you friendship. I am so blessed.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

It was so fun to see you last night...we miss you guys! Glad to hear that you are getting a girl out of all this. Good luck and keep in touch!

Tammylulu said...

Last night was so fun. We haven't had a girls night in a while and what a great reason to have one. We're excited for you. Oh, by the way this is Tammy. My screen name is different.

Jenn Tobin said...

YEAH!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaymerz said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited you are having a girl and a boy. Congrats.

Jenn Tobin said...

I CAN NOT EVEN TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!!
So I was thinking, (I know scary thought:) ) And you were(probably still are)stressed out about having twins(as anyone would be). But God knew you were going to have that precious littel boy, and he also knew you would be 'done'! With 3 boys, thinking you would never ahve that littel girl you wanted. So he had to give them to you at the same time:)
Good luck, we love you guys!!

Kyla said...

We now have a blog too. I put up pictures of my belly...brave huh!!! It is randallandkyla.blogspot.com
Do you have pics of the ultrasound??

Bradshaw Adventures said...

thanks everyone!!
Kyla I'm thrilled you are blogging I do have pics of my ultasound, but I'm technology challenged and have no idea how to post them.

Karlea said...

Oh very exciting!! Congratulations. You are brave to want a girl! I was jealous at your getting 2 more boys! We could use 2 more boys at our house!!