Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Easter!


I have so many great pictures and moments that I really do need to be writing down and I can't print up facebook posts so I need to be a much better blogger! It would be impossible to catch up over the last year so I'll just share some of the last month or so and some favorite pictures to get me started.
 


Danielle and Jeff joined us for Easter Dinner...I will forever put them in charge of dessert!






 The Easter Bunny got a job at Gymboree;-)



We spent a day out in Wyoming with cousins..and second cousins...and cousins twice removed (something like that)  The men installed Blanche's over due sprinkler system while the rest of us did an Easter Egg hunt with the kids.




I'd like to say it was a quiet calm Easter weekend, but that doesn't exsist in our little world.  After spending Saturday in Wyoming Jared got really sick and wasn't able to move for a good 24 hours.  This made Sunday a little stressful for the Easter Bunny;-)  Did the baskets and egg hunt with the kids and then fed them a breakfast of chocolate eggs, Peeps then everyone showered and of church by myself.  I had to sing twice in Church which was a treat, I enjoy singing on Easter Sunday,  but this made it so there was no skipping because Jared was down and out and really too miserable to leave the twins with him.  I had plenty of extra hands at church willing to help out so it all worked out in the end.  We then had good friends Danielle and Jeff over for Turkey dinner and then my parents drove out in the evening to spoil the kids even more.  

It seems like there has been one holiday after another lately....

Valentine's Day

Gabe was trying to figure out how to get both of the suckers
Sugar Cookies

Make your own heart shaped pizza's


St. Patrick's Day

Green French Toast with Green Milk





Green Pesto Pasta, Green Jello and Green Milk and Garlic Bread

(The poor kids pooped green for a week)

And of course, Christmas!

Caught Santa in the act!  Kids were thrilled!

We thought this would entertain Josh for weeks...it put it all together in a day.

He is thrilled, I promise.  Just not much of a morning person no matter what morning it is;-)

"Whoo Hoo!!"

Our little Diva...

...with the coolest tricycle ever!



I'm Holidayed out!


 

 

No comments: