Friday, March 26, 2010

Could they really be 19 months?!


Best Friends




Day is not complete without Gracey taking Gabe down
















Playing the Wii with William


One year is definitely the magic number for twins. This is such a fun age! Still a ton of work obviously, but I absolutely adore them right now. They are so completely different and truly are best friends. They usually follow each other around the house. If one gets up and leaves the room the other one follows.
At about 13 months old Jared and I were upstairs and could hear them laughing downstairs. That was the first time we heard them laughing uncontrollably without us entertaining them so we had to investigate. Gabe and Gracey were chasing each other in circles around the couch and then taking turns tackling one to the ground and they would just laugh and laugh. This has continued and is the cutest thing and I have yet to get it on video.
They love to wrestle. Gracey gets ruthless as she grabs him by the collar of the shirt and pulls Gabe to the floor, then will jump on top of him and just lay there and laugh. Gabe goes easy on Grace, until he has had enough, then there are usually battle wounds.
Gracey is all girl. She loves to get her hair done with pretty bows. She loves shoes and dresses, hates a poopy diaper and she wants everything her way. She has a lot of attitude with me, but then sweet as cream the second her dad walks in the door and of course she has daddy wrapped around her finger. She says mom, dad (or yells it I should say) JAA (Josh) GAAA! (Gabe) and we are working on Will, but that is a had one. Both babies sign for the little things they want like more, milk, please, and eat (Gabe is always signing "eat")
Gabe is happy and easy going...until he is hungry or tired (just like his mom) He puts with Grace being the boss and is tougher then nails. He is solid from head to toe. His hands are like giant mits, but when it comes to his sister he is usually soft and gentle (I can't imagine that lasting forever the way that she eggs him on) He gives the best hugs and will snuggle into you when he is tired. He is all boy. Wants to wrestle, run and play with any ball. He also just says a few words. His newest thing is to find the moon for you.
My favorite story this week was how cute Gabe was the other day. Gracey was crying and throwing a fit and Gabe walked up to her, took the binkie out of his own mouth and put it in hers to shut her up. Too freakin cute!! Lovin my babies!
Yes I have four kids and I have more pics of them that I will post later this week













3 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

SOOO precious!!! I so want to hold them, while they are still at a holdable age! They are both just tooo cute, and I love how they are friends, that is so precious. Love and miss you guys!

~Kreitzers said...

I love the pic of Gracie in the pink coat, SO CUTE....I mean all your kids are cute but there's just somethin SUPER cute about a beautiful brunette in a bright pink coat with bright pink pretties in her hair.....I WANT ONE OF THOSE! TOO cute, LOVE that you're posting more, I miss you all!

Jessica & Royce said...

So nice to see blogs! yours are my favorite-- (If I fit into a four I'd blog too)