Saturday, August 8, 2009

Halibut Cove


The Saltry Restaurant


The Danny J






There food is AMAZING!




This is my salmon shark grilled on a scewer with pinapple. Served over a curry pasta...can you say FABULOUS!!!!

















People kept asking if William belonged to Jessica because they looked so much a like. William loves his aunt Jessica at one point he asked her



W: Auntie Jessica, do you need a kid at your house?



J: Why do you want to come and live at my house?



W: Yes!



J: But I don't have a bed for you



W: That is OK I will sleep on the floor



Should I be upset by this?











Halibut Cove is a private little artist community across the bay that you can only enter on a private boat or pay to ride the Danny J. There they have a couple of art galleries and the most amazing little restaurant called "The Saltry" We went over for dinner with everyone Monday night and enjoyed a scenic feast outside with family-it was wonderful...especially once the babies were asleep!

3 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

OKAY!!! Like I was not jealous enough before!!!! Seriously, envy is not good! I think I need to just quit reading your blog, cause I don't think your life is going to get any duller, and let's be honest mine is never going to even comes close to as cool as yours!:-) Love and miss you guys! Are you ever coming home?

Michael Levergood said...

So this is the convo I had with Jared last week...

Mike- "So Jared, do you need a golf partner in Alaska?"

Jared- "Heck yes I do! Why? Do you wanna come up and play?"

Mike- "YES!!!!"

Jared- "But I don't have a tee-time!"

Mike- "That is OK. Britny can sleep on the floor."

You should be upset.

Jessica & Royce said...

That was such a great trip-- your food pictures are so beautiful! Auntie Jessica loves her William and can't wait till he comes for a sleepover. I'll take all four if you want another kid free night-- all you need to do is come back home!