Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Twins at 8 months


Not quite crawling, but close!




They love going for walks in the jogging stroller, but Gabe always has to be touching Gracey and it usually really ticks her off!






Sitting up on their own. Gabe still needs a little support but Gracey is doing real well








The babies are 8 months old (it has been a long 8 months) They are good babies it is just super duper hard because there are two of them!! It has been nice to feel a little settled somewhere and to start getting them both on a schedule. They are now really good at taking their 2 hour naps at 10am and at 2pm then they are down for the night at 8:30pm and up at 7am-ish. They still get up a couple times during the night, but usually just need their pacifier then they go back to sleep. I only nurse them in the mornings the rest of the time the take a bottle and I make their baby food which they have 2-3 times a day. It is nice to have Jared's mom around for the extra set of hands during the day. When the babies want something the will let you know! They can get sooo mad and one crying encourages the other one. They will be perfectly content until they here my voice or see me walk by without giving them any attention and the will scream!!! They take a lot of engery and time and I am not going to lie they are so draining and it is difficult to keep up and they are only 2 of my 4 children! I do love them dearly and my heart melts when they snuggle into my arms so I guess we will keep them!

4 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Thank you posting some pictures! They are so beautiful AND big!!! Wow! I don't know how you do two of them!!!! You are THE WomAN!!! lOVE YA!

annie said...

Oh wow they have grown soooo much!!! I think they are absolutely adorable!!

You have gone through a lot these last 8 months minus having babies and twins to boot. You are a strong and courageous woman!! You are very inspirational.

Are you guys ever planning on coming back???? I hope you are.

Loves,
A

Eyre family said...

Britny-
Your babies are so beautiful- I truly believe that Heavenly Father sends twins to very exceptional moms who are tough and can do it! I got tired just looking at your pictures of the packing (4 times!?!) to go to Alaska. Wow- you're awesome. Hope that your Alaska summer is wonderful.
Jana

The Brown Family said...

The twins are soooo cute! Look how big they are. I guess it shows how long it has been since I saw them last. It was good to talk to you the other day, even if it was by accident. You are doing great!!! Happy Mother's Day!