Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub a couple of CUTIES in the Tub!!!


Gabe at 3 weeks


Gracey


How on earth did we get from that....
...to this!!!!

Gracey is already giving her dad "the look"


She doesn't care that she already has one-she wants his!!! A sign of what is to come! Gabe just lets her have it then takes the other one
Jared just walked in and Gracey automatically lights up!! She LOVES her DADDY!!






She loves it I swear!

The babies are both sitting on their own which has made bathtime so much fun. Gracey was sitting on her own first so we started putting her in front of the water as it filled the tub and she loved it! Once Gabe was also sitting we put them in together. They are so fun to watch as the get older and interact with on another more and more. In the bath the fight over the washclothes and cups. I am so used to doing baths kind of like an assembly line that it has been fun to just let them play together. Although since we started bathing them like this, about a week now, each time I go to get them out of the water I realize we lost track of time and the water is cold! The babies don't notice a bit!!!

9 comments:

Patty said...

Your mom gave me your blog address. How are things in Alaska? It is hard to move far away from where you have been. Your kids are so cute! I am your mom's old neighbor by the way. Here is our blog http://web.me.com/pattywilcox/PattyWilcox/Trying_to_Keep_Up/Trying_to_Keep_Up.html

Patty said...

Here it is again
http://web.me.com/pattywilcox/PattyWilcox/Trying_
to_Keep_Up/Trying_to_Keep_Up.html There aren't any spaces in that, I don't know why it didn't post it all.

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Patty I would love to go to your blog but that address is not working at all-is there something I am missing?
Britny

Jenn Tobin said...

How cute!! Grace is so adorable as she lights up for Jared, he must LOVE it! He must be wrapped right around her little finger, LOL. They are both so precious! You are so blessed. I am sure there are times you are ready to pull your hair out and you are not feeling blessed, LOL, but remember these fun times, and it will come back to you, slowly but surely, LOL!

Jenn Tobin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty said...

I don't know why it won't work for you. I copied and pasted it into a new window and it worked. Make sure you use the one from the 2nd post.

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Ok Patty was able to find your website but couldn't leave a comment for whatever reason! Anyways fun to see all your faces again! I think Lilly was a baby when we saw you last and now there is sweet little Oliver! The are all so beautiful! It is amazing what all can change in just a few years!

Jessica & Royce said...

Love my babies. Squeeze them soon!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Seriously, so cute! What beautiful babies you have! I love bathtime. It is one of my favorite times with my kids!!!