Saturday, November 1, 2008

7 of 7...phew...I think I'm caught up...

My awesome brother, Eli came by late one night (while we were out partying with Chucky Cheese) and did us such an awesome favor by shrink wrapping the boat for the winter. He does such a great job and has tons of people requesting his service...let me know if you are in need of winterizing your boats...Eli is a professional.

Sorry about the blurry pics...kinda hard to get good shots when the camera shutter is working on nighttime mode...

Man and fire...very primal.


Eli reprimanding Jared for not helping him with the boat. "You were at Chucky Cheese while I'm here working on YOUR boat?"


Eli continues his handy-work.


Eli decides that verbal reprimands won't work...so he torched Jared's hair...







Thank you Eli for your hard work. We truly appreciate it. You take payment in form of dinner right?

2 comments:

annie said...

So hilarious! It was so fun to see all of you guys last night too. Hey thanks to Will and Josh we have a ton of candy!
Cute babes, so adorable in their costumes.

So is this you blogging or your friends????? :)

Team Palin said...

Hi Brit,
Don't worry I know that 50% of your kids come from you...I just have to highlight the Bradshaw aspects to entice my prospects.
I have been thinking about making a move after the New Year. DC really isnt a great place for Republicans right now. I will keep Utah on my list.
Looks like everyone is doing well! It is great to see so many pics of the family!