Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 of 7...Babies!!!

Hello family and friends...I have many updates to...well...update you all on. So these will be short, sweet and to the point.
The first update is brought to you by the letter "B," for Bradshaw Babies. As you can see, the twins are growing up fast and each day brings along something new. During one of the weeks Jared was gone and Joshua was at school, I got to enjoy three happy campers.

Seriously, the boys have been great help with the twins. They love to be involved and I'm always catching them kissing the twins on the head and saying "I love you."

On the other hand, if I could only get the twins to be so cooperative. Here is Gabe giving his sister Gracey a left jab.

Gracey didn't quite like the love tap from her brother, so she was waiting for round two...

Here are some extra pictures for your enjoyment.


4 comments:

rondalee said...

Seriously Britny the baby business
at your house is fabulas. I would love to drop in. Those babies are adorable...I have to laugh when I imagine the day to day however!
Ronda xoxo

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

So cute! I love all the pictures!!! Twins - How fun...for you. I think you are amazing!!!

Rachel said...

Okay we need all three babies together!! They are adorable love the hair on Gracie!!

Michael Levergood said...

Jared...I think you are amazing too!