Thursday, October 30, 2008

4 of 7...Trick or Treat

Here are some pictures of the family enjoying a "pre" holiday Halloween event at our church.

Gabe must have gotten the trick and Gracey with the treat?


William showing off his prize while wearing his "Fantastic Four" costume.


Joshua wondering who took all his candy...
The expression on this kid's face as well as the saying on the carton of milk say it all. Those who know...nobody gets between Jared and his milk.

Me...dressed in my "Mother of Fantastic Four" costume...

2 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love all the costumes!!! HOw do you get 4 little ones ready every day and for every event? You rock! As I look at your pictures, I think to myself,,, "Twins must be like grandparents in that they are so much cuter when they are someone else's" Did that just make sense? I'm impressed with your mommy to twin skills!

Jenn Tobin said...

You are so beautiful!!! I love that last picture with you and Gabe, so cute!!!! The kids are getting so big, so fast!

Hope oyu have a fun halloween!
Love and miss you all,
Thom and Jenn