Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm sorry I am way behind in blogging-needless to say I have been very very busy. The babies are on a three hour schedule which is wonderful! They sleep together, stretch then poop together, then are changed together and then the task of nursing them together (yes-at the same time!) and then they sleep some more. I could not have survived the adjustment home if it weren't for my mother-in-law Rhonda. I am so grateful to her (who sadly left yesturday!) She cleaned, organized, cooked and got Josh off to school and of course helped with the babies. Rhonda, it was such a blessing to have you here. Thank you so much for everything!
Anyways we are all doing well and are excited about all the adventures that are to come with our family of six!!

7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hello- I was just browsing through, and saw your new additions! Congrats to you and your family!

Jaymerz said...

You have every right to be behind!! I am glad your babies are home and doing well. They are adorable!!

We miss you tons, good luck and hopefully we will see you soon.

Rachel said...

Britny, your babies are absolutely gorgeous! I'm happy to see that you are all home and doing well. It looks like Josh and Will are going to make awesome big brothers! Take care!

Bundy Family said...

They ae so beautiful. I'm glad you are on a schedule I bet with two that helps out alot. Your family is so cute. Good luck in the upcoming months!

~Kreitzers said...

Oh I love those babies!!!!! You can check my blog for a sneek peek at what is coming your way :)

annie said...

Britny, they are so sweet! I'm so excited to meet them in person!

Schedules are the way any mom can survive!

I can't wait to see more pictures.

Michaelson Family said...

We just got your cute announcement yesterday! Your kids are all so cute. Thanks for thinking of us.