Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going Home!





10 days after the babies were addimitted to the NICU they were released with a clean bill of health. The NICU is no place that you ever choose to be with your babies, but they were in some of the best care in the state and were in good hands.

Everyday we felt blessed by the love and support we felt from all our friends and family. Thank you for all those who visited, called, and emailed. And a huge thank you to my parents who watched over Will and Josh. Mom I loved you visited the babies when I could not-it meant the world to me!! Love you all!

My incredible mother-in-law arrived from Alaska they day the babies were being released and then stayed for two weeks!! These pics were taken the day we were able to take our precious babies home on September 2!!

No comments: