Monday, February 18, 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!

Most of you heard,but for those who haven't - last Wednesday I went for my eight week appointment at the doctor nad learned that we are having twins!!!! No they do not run in the family! It was the last thing I expected to hear. Absolute shock is all I can say to descibe the way I reacted. Jared and Josh are thrilled! Will keeps quoting Shrek the third "babies extra poop and extra cry" Wise beyond his years that boy!! Anyways kind of a life changing week to say the least. Thanks for everyone's kind words of support.

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Yay twins!!! If anyone can do it you can.

Alyson said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! How exciting! How fun!

Jenn Tobin said...

OMG! I freaked out when I read your message!!!! I am so shocked and excited for you guys. I am sure you all will do great! How cute is Will?!?! That is adorable, he knows what is about to happen:)